Blindusk (collectively, "Blindusk", “we” and “us”) own and operate the Blindusk.com website.
Please read this policy and contact us if you have any questions. By accessing or using our Website, you consent to our collection, use, processing and sharing of your personal information/data in accordance with this policy.
Collection of Personal Information
We may ask you to provide us with the following types of personal information from you:
- Information collected when you set up a Blindusk account or visit our Website including your member name and password, your name, your mailing and resident address, email address and phone number. Passwords are collected and stored in an encrypted format by an automated process.
- Information collected when you make a content license purchase, including your billing address, payment information. As noted below under “Payment Gateways”, payment information such as your credit/debit card or financial account number is provided through a secure tunnel interface directly to a 3rd party payment processor, and is not accessible to or collected by us.
- The information you provide us about your business such as company name, company size, business type.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, you may be ineligible to be a Website content contributor or customer, or participate in or complete transactions on our Website and/or certain other services may not be available to you.
In addition to the above, for each visit to Website, Blindusk collects IP address and the type of device accessing Website (for example mobile phone or desktop), and we store and associate this information with your Blindusk Website account.
Use of your Personal Information
As is true of most internet sites, we automatically gather information about your web session such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information:
- to administer your Blindusk account;
- to process your transactions;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products, and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations;
- to provide customer service;
- to send you the requested content, sales or service information;
- to assess the needs of your business to determine suitable content or services;
- to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- to respond to customer content or services requests;
- to send you a newsletter or information about our content, services, programs, and offerings or other information or offers that may be of interest
- to perform anonymized research and analysis aimed at improving our content, services, and technologies, including sending you surveys;
- to run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners; and/or
- to operate our blogs or comment areas of our Website.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com
Information Obtained Regarding Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Payment Gateways and Processors
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use Blindusk and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to facilitate Website users use of the Website, for example, to keep track information regarding Website users’ preferences, Website activity, and profile information and the IP address of the devices the Website users use to access the Website. The information enables us to link such information to the Website users’ Blindusk accounts and provides verification of their identifying information. Cookies and other tracking technologies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in other browsers may be available in each browser's privacy or help documentation. But please be aware that certain features and capabilities of the Website depend on cookies, so if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use those features or capabilities, and your preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
Links to Other Internet Sites
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the security of a payment gateway or processor, you should contact the payment gateway or processor.
BLINDUSK CORPORATION SARL-S
Ave Pasteur 16,
2310 Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Email: hello [at] Blindusk.com