- 4K UHD
- ProRes 422 Quicktime
- 40+ real analogue VHS overlay textures and aspects
- 20+ variants 16mm Film Grain
- 20+ variants 8mm Film Grain
- 25+ variants Aspect Ratio & Letterboxes
- 60+ variants Vintage Film Burns
- Includes variations (push / pull / expired / vintage)
- Modular design for most accurate film look
- For Premiere, Final Cut, AE, Resolve, and more.
EASY TO USE
- No installation needed
- No guess work - Place above your footage and apply the blending mode
- Compatible in any editing software
ABOUT THIS PACK?
Texture collection pack contains the essentials of what you need to give your films a specific look :
-8mm Film Grain
-16mm Film Grain
-Vintage Aspect ratio Letterboxes
-Vintage Film Burns
These film scans feature a subtle high quality grain while preserving all the beautiful texture of the dust and scratches that give footage all its character.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF REAL FILM
Several test rolls and a lot of experiments have brought us to a point, simply drag and drop your footage into your timeline and get THE LOOK
All of our packs are overloaded with everything you need to make your projects stand up.
Just simply drag & drop above your video and set the Blend mode to "Overlay".
MAXIMUM MODULAR FLEXIBILITY
The pack includes multiple grain options (fine, coarse, and medium), Icons, Overlays, textures, Aspects Ratios to achieve the film look with maximum flexibility.
No matter what resolutions your projects call for needs either now or in the future, you'll be able to cover every pixel in stunning film texture.
Our products work in a wide array of editing suites and programs_
- 8MM GRAIN FILM PACK
- 16MM GRAIN FILM PACK
- VINTAGE ASPECT RATIO & LETTERBOXES
- VHS EFFECT PACK
- VINTAGE FILM BURNS PACK