- 4K UHD
- ProRes 422 Quicktime
- 20+ variants
- Modular design for most accurate film look
- For Premiere, Final Cut, AE, Resolve, and more.
EASY TO USE
- No installation needed
- No guess work - Place above your footage and apply the blending mode
WATCH THE VIDEO
ABOUT THIS PACK?
These film scans feature a subtle high quality grain while preserving all the beautiful texture of the dust and scratches that give 16mm footage all its character.
Just simply drag & drop above your video and set the Blend mode to "Overlay".
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF REAL FILM
Several test rolls and a lot of experiments have brought us to a point, simply drag and drop your footage into your timeline and get THE LOOK.
Our 16MM package is overloaded with everything you need to make your projects look like a 50s home movie or a 90s film.
MAXIMUM MODULAR FLEXIBILITY
The pack includes multiple grain options (fine, coarse, and medium), to achieve the film look with maximum flexibility.
No matter what resolutions your projects call for needs either now or in the future, you'll be able to cover every pixel in stunning film texture.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES
- Multiple 4K 16mm Aspect Ratio
- 24 UHD Analog Film Grain Textures to add instant film grain
- Detailed tutorials (for Premiere Pro & FCPX)
- Detailed differents film grain (fine, medium, coarse)
- 4K Prores422 mov files