- 4K UHD
- ProRes 422 Quicktime
- 60 different & unique Film Burns
- Modular design for most accurate film look
- For Premiere, Final Cut, AE, Resolve, and more.
EASY TO USE
- No installation needed
- No guess work - Place above your footage and apply the blending mode specified in the file name
- Compatible in any editing software
ABOUT THIS PACK?
Discover more than 60 variants of film burns scanned in 4K to add a vintage look to your videos.
Just simply drag & drop above your video and set the Blend mode to "Overlay".
You can get creative and play with the assets. Stack them, scale them, reposition them.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF REAL FILM
Between every two shots, there are several frames that are overexposed because the film is stationary for a long time. This overexposure bleeds into the adjacent frames.
We started to experiment with this technical aspect by using different lights and gels.
Several test rolls and a lot of experiments have brought us to a point, simply drag and drop your footage into your timeline and get THE LOOK.
Our Film Burns package is overloaded with everything you need to make your projects look like a 50s home movie or a 90s film.
MAXIMUM MODULAR FLEXIBILITY
The pack includes multiple Film Burns options to achieve the film look with maximum flexibility.
No matter what resolutions your projects call for needs either now or in the future, you'll be able to cover every pixel in stunning film texture.
WATCH THE VIDEO
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES
- 69 Film Burns (4K UHD prores files)
- Included 8mm Film Burns
- Included Color Film Burns
- Detailed tutorials (for Premiere Pro & FCPX)
- 4K Prores422 mov files